So I have a few friends who post Gratituesday posts. Liz over at Sincerely Liz Inc and Erin over at Better Than Doing Laundry. (Though I think Erin shares hers more on her facebook then blog, but it’s still a great blog to check out.) Any ways, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and join in.
* I’m grateful my mother got to go back west and see her family. It was under sad circumstance yes, but it sounds like it was a time of reconnecting and telling old and new stories. I’m so thankful she had the chance to do that and I look forward to hearing some of the stories of where she came from.
* I’m grateful for the Starbucks gift card in my stocking that covered Maddie and I’s Monday morning treat and had a little left over to bless the girl in line behind us.
* I’m grateful for the gifts of pretty paper and a tank of gas one of my favorite ladies bestowed on me yesterday.
* I’m grateful for the chance to break bread and fellowship with some amazing ladies tonight.
* I’m grateful for my kitchen full or reminders of people who love me and blessings God has shown.
* I’m grateful for the comfy new maternity sweat dress that some one bought me.
* I’m grateful for the warm weather headed our way.
What are you grateful for today?